The ultimate companion to the brilliant Roald Dahl Funny Prize winning BARRY LOSER series. Perfect for readers aged 7+ years old and fans of Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Dog Man, Tom Gates and Pamela Butchart.
Barry Loser’s Book of Keel Stuff brings the Ultimate Book of Keelness into paperback – with brand new content including jokes, animal mash-ups and a 'Which Loser are you?' quiz. There are also the short stories ‘Bunky is a Loser’ and ‘My Dad is a Loser’, editions of the Daily Poo, a Q&A with Jim from his fans and pages of brand-new superkeel drawing guides and activities. Barry fans old and new will love Barry Loser’s Book of Keel Stuff.
Don't miss all Jim's other brilliant books:
- Barry Loser: I am not a loser Barry Loser: I am still not a loser (Winner of the Roald Dahl Funny Prize)
- Barry Loser: I am so over being a loser Barry Loser: I am sort of a loser
- Barry Loser and the holiday of doom
- Barry Loser and the crumpled carton
- Barry Loser hates half term!
- Barry Loser and the birthday billions
- Barry Loser: Worst school trip EVER
- Barry Loser is is the best at football NOT
- Future Ratboy and the Attack of the Killer Robot Grannies
- Future Ratboy and the Invasion of the Nom-Noms (Winner of the Scholastic Lollies Award)
- Future Ratboy and the Quest for the Missing Thingy