Welcome to BE Books Forum
- Every external link in any forum within this site is set to nofollow, which means no SEO benefits at all.
- Do not use domain names as login names.
- Post your comments/questions to the most appropriate topics. Keep all posts on-topic. Any posts deemed to be in the wrong forum will be moved. Do not cross-post the same question to multiple places.
- No unauthorised ads or self promotion posts. They will be deleted if posted.
- Use the search feature or Google custom search box to check that your question has not been answered anywhere else on the site.
- Make sure you have read the parent post completely before posting a reply.
- Use your own words. If you wish to use the words of somebody else, quote them, citing the source.
- Choose an appropriate, brief and clear subject line. Do not use all caps. Do not use a URL as a title.
- No useless posts. This includes: Thread bumping, useless one liners, Flamewars, Trolling and Spamming. What is spamming? Read this.
- Do not link to any site that contains adult content, sexually oriented material or might otherwise be considered offensive. Any post containing an inappropriate link will be deleted and the poster will receive a warning.
- Do not propose/link to any site that contains copyrighted software/materials that can be downloaded illegally.
- No unauthorised sales or marketing details. Otherwise the entire post will be deleted if posted.
- May include two clickable links (URLs or mailto). No duplicate links. Only exact URLs are allowed.
- No offensive or insulting signatures or avatars.
- We reserve the right to ask you to change and/or remove your signature or avatar at any time, for any reason.
At all times
- NO SPAM.
- Any posts deemed to be self promotion or advertising will be removed. Posting and making excessive, inappropriate and unnecessary references to your products and websites is self promotion.
- Constructive criticism is welcome, but insults directed towards other users or the site administrators will not be tolerated.
Failure to abide by these rules may result in an editing, negative moderation or deletion of your post. We reserve the right to ban abusers from the site. We reserve the right to change these rules at any time.